One of my favorite clothing stores to shop at is Anthropologie. And the great thing about the store is that they have wonderful collections of kitchen and home decor as well. The only problem I face is that Anthropologie is beyond prices I can afford. I typically find myself in the sale section of the store. The few things I have purchased from Anthropologie are kitchen aprons, clearance shirts/skirts, and coffee mugs. I love everything I have from there but I yearn for more…
My Anthropologie Top Five
1. Farmer’s Market Baskets: These adorable brightly colored stoneware baskets are exact replicas of the cardboard ones you find at your local farmers market. They are the perfect holing vessel for fresh berries. How cute would a few of these look in my fridge?
2. Pintuck Peplum Blouse: I HAVE TO HAVE THIS! I am mildly obsessed with this shirt, I dream about it at night. If you have to pick one thing that screamed ‘The Sassywriter,’ this would be it. A wonderful Kelley Green color with little bird designs. The best part is the romantic keyhole in the back. I would pair this lovely shirt with a pair of skinny jeans and bright coral flats, or a pair of white shorts and tan wedges. Either way it would be perfect for me.
3. Cocktails & Amuse-Bouches For Her & For Him: Let me just start by saying that I have a passion for vintage cocktail books, and that second my husband and I collect cookbooks (especially by famous chefs). Well, this one is a combination of both! Could it be more perfect? Written by Daniel Boulud, these books take vintage cocktails and pair them with up-scale entertaining food. Yummm! If for anything I might just need these for Supper Club, they will get used often. When I saw it for the first time I about freaked out I was so excited. I don’t think I can live without these books!
4. Caramelo Necklace: I really love jewelry, especially brightly colored jewelry. I am an impulse shopper when it comes to a beaded necklace with colors that pop. This necklace is perfect with a combination of colors: orange, blue, and seafoam green. I would pair it with almost anything! Plus, the sparkly bead is always a bonus with jewelry.
5. Watermelon Pulp Bikini: An adorable girly bikini for the pool and lake this summer. The ruffles and nautical stripes make the perfect sassy combination. Plus, the pale pink color would make me look tan.
Now I just need to win the Anthropologie lottery, because I CAN’T live without the books, shirt, and necklace.